We are looking to hire a Full Time sales representative. Sales Rep can either come from a solar installation background (knowledge of electrical, solar design, solar products/manufacturers) OR a sales background (with knowledge of educational sales, experience drafting contracts/quotes, maintaining records and customer satisfaction, demonstrated ability in closing leads). Depending on which background you bring, we will train you in the other as necessary.
We believe in an educational sales approach in which Sales Rep will establish, develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships. Sales Rep will assist customers in selecting the products and services that best suit their needs and keep up to date on pricing, products, delivery schedules, etc. Sales Rep will make phone calls, in-person visits, site inspections with jurisdiction personnel, participate in trade shows, conventions and workshops, write proposals and prepare quotes. For an effective sales strategy Sales Rep will be coordinating with management, accounting, logistics and installation team. This position requires adept problem solving skills and clear communication skills. Must have focus and be a fast learner.
- Adaptability– Must be able to accept criticism and feedback and be able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Able to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Communication– Must have good listening and comprehension skills and keep others adequately informed. Comfortable communicating with vendors for pricing, configuration of systems, etc.
- Customer Service– Must be courteous and able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve services.
- Math Ability– Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commission, percentages, area, energy conversion.
- Reasoning Ability– Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Computer Skills– Microsoft excel, familiarity with reviewing CAD plans.
- Physically Fit– Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time. Must be comfortable climbing ladders and being on roofs (for solar inspection process).
- Must have clean driving and personal records.
- Must have or be able to acquire a HIS License.
- Knowledge of off-grid, battery backup, solar, electrical.
- Degree a plus (Engineering, Communications, Business, English or other).
This is a full time, 40 hours per week, position eligible for health insurance, and other benefits. Base pay/commission dependent on experience.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your name, resume, references and contact information. Please also include a summary of your work experience and what you can bring into our team.