Agricultural Water Pumping with Solar Power Systems
Agricultural solar water systems are now more affordable and efficient than ever before! Are you still pumping your agro water with a generator? New solar water pumping technology is available and our sun-powered systems will save you money. Solar water pumping can provide you with irrigation water during daylight hours when you need it the most. Keep your livestock and produce supplied with fresh water using agricultural solar water pumping from Sun Pacific Solar. All of the electrical work required to install your system is done in house by our licensed and trained electricians and our systems are designed with room to grow.
“For decades I lived on a remote section of the Hollister Ranch where there were no utilities available except what we created ourselves. Critical to being there was a 480′ deep well which worked great until it ran dry, and we had to drill a new one. Sun Pacific Solar took the depth of the well, the GPM, our water needs and sized a pump and solar system to meet our requirements. Everything was done neatly and professionally and the system has been working perfectly for five years now.” – Paul K.
Want a grid-tied solar pump to stay operational during an outage? No problem!
Our agricultural solar installations are truly unique. While most solar agricultural pumping systems are either grid-tied or off-grid, our switch gear technology combines the best of both worlds.
We have designed and installed proprietary switch gear that allows grid-tied solar agricultural pumps to operate during a utility grid outage. And instead of just sitting there when not in use, solar water pumping systems with our switch gear can also back-feed excess electricity to the grid to receive credits. Our technology allows you to get a faster return on investment while also staying operational through power outages. This also eliminates the need for generators that pollute the environment and have high maintenance costs, and frees up your time.
Some Benefits of a Solar Powered Water Pumping Station:
- No generator needed.
- No inverters or batteries required.
- No grid interconnection required.
- Save or eliminate fuel and maintenance costs.
- Increased pump reliability.
- Your pump runs when the sun shines!
- Runs your existing three-phase 240 volt or 480 volt pump up to 100HP.
- Submersible or surface pumping.
- Variable frequency drive soft starts the motor, automatically adjusts to available light conditions.
- Agricultural solar water pumping systems qualify for the 26% federal tax credit and may be eligible for funding or grants through the USDA or Environmental Protection Agency’s National Clean Diesel Campaign (more on these here).
Also Available from Sun Pacific Solar:
- Generator backup.
- Grid-tied backup.
- Automatic transfer to backup system.
- Remote wireless level control.
- Solar powered corrosion and scale control.