Websites with Useful Information on Solar Electrical Systems:
- SunPower– Our supplier of the world’s best photovoltaic panels.
- Built Green Santa Barbara – Detailed information, materials, and a checklist rating system.
- Go Solar California – Solar information for the State of California.
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency – State, local, utility, and federal incentives that promote renewable energy and efficiency.
- California Solar Energy Industries Association – The latest news in California Solar Energy.
- Solarbuzz – Weekly solar newsletter.
- US Green Building Council – Certification information.
- SolarEdge Inverters SolarEdge inverters have per panel optimizers to adjust for any shading issues.
- SMA America – Learn about battery-based inverters.
- John Perlin – Author of the best and only book about the history of solar energy.
- Rocky Mountain Institute – Emory Lovins – Reinventing Fire How we can get off of oil and coal dependency by 2050 (and natural gas later) while continuing to grow the economy.
Our Friends on the Web
We are proud to be certified by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
We are sponsors of the American Institute of Architects, the Community Environmental Council, and World Business Academy and are proud members of the Santa Barbara Contractors Association, and the Green Building Alliance.
Our beautiful office built from reclaimed materials was constructed by Campanelli Construction, and the solar water system here is maintained by Mac’s Solar. Both friendly and knowledgable, we recommend them for all of your solar water-heating needs.
The local roofing company we work with the most is Martin Roofing.
All of our plans are printed by our favorite local printing company, Tri-Co. Additionally, whenever we need any kind of signage or engraving for our projects we always look to the helpful services of Santa Barbara Trophy & American Nameplate.
During a busy workday, we have been known to frequent our favorite local restaurant, Los Agaves.